Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Annual Blog?








Ok - so obviously I have not mastered blog maintenance! It has been a while, but life has taken over a bit. Things have slowed somewhat, so thought I would update a bit.

After Christmas I decided to make Lucy a bean bag chair for her birthday in March. This was super fun to make - and so obnoxiously easy!! No patterns necessary! And, aside from the ginormous mess that was made stuffing the thing with the little beans, all went smooth (this is uncommon in my world of craftiness).

Currently, I am working on some custom cushions for my sis-in-law's outdoor furniture. Keeping them very basic, and thrilled to have faith from my SIL that I can complete the project well! I will post pics of those later. I am so in love with the fabric she chose - I am tempted to update my own outdoor furniture with it!!

I am hoping to do more custom projects like these as I become more comfortable with them.

Have yourself a wonderful Spring day! Currently, in the Twin Cities, it is drab and dreary with a touch of gloom....but that always brings such beautiful shades of green, so I can't complain.

Be Blessed,
STEPH

p.s. please forgive the poor photo quality. I broke our camera, so temporarily I only have my phone camera :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment